Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System checking putaway strategy during stock removal task creation

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on complex outbound delivery scenario.Every time I go to create task for picking step(correct warehouse process type is already determined),system will look for source data ,it finds it, but then starts looking for destination data and gives me error to maintain correct putaway sequence. I am not working on Putaway but still it is checking for that. I am also attaching error log.

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venky1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned destination bin in the process type?

Regards,

Venky

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou everyone for help on this.I forgot to maintain destination bin in WPT which was causing issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo

As you said POSC >>

fist step is picking so it will go for picking logic to pic and then it gose to WOCR and find your WPT and Then it goose and find Storage control

Now

Pick has done it has to drop some where and here comes putaway.

now why if you check your posc steps then you might have made rule based due to which it is finding rule to put and next destination.

now maintain wh+wpt + Putaway seq of that step in putaway strategy and check this issue will go off.

or you can remove reule base for that step and put destination bin.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

Check your destination maintained in WPT or not? It is not looking for putaway strategy, it is looking for picking strategy and there seems some issue in your strategies. Check your strategies.

Regards

Anoop