Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why was my reply removed?

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there &

could you please let me know why my reply to http://scn.sap.com/thread/3775064 in the SAP Business Warehouse space has been removed?

I am pretty sure I did not break any of the rules which are ground for removal (definitely no points cheating, no defaming of another member and there was no copywright infringement whatsoever)! My answer was correct (I actually wrote a little ABAP program before posting it), so I'm a bit baffled here.

The post has now 3 irrelevant comments and 1 possible answer (which has been posted way after my reply), so that's not really helping the person with the issue.

I don't mind you guys removing posts of me, but it has to be done "by the rules" (and for no other reason) and it's only polite to let me know what the real reason behind this removal could have been.

Kind regards,

Raf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Other than you could've just used OR instead of ELSEIF I don't see any issues with the post. Although if this was posted in ABAP the whole discussion (not just one response) would be removed quickly because it's a very basic question. Even for BW forum it's a bit lazy - just read ABAP Help, c'mon now...

RenjithKumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raf,

Thanks for pointing us about your concern.

Can you send the same reply that you sent for the thread as I am not sure on the content that you sent.If it is fine then we will surely help to post it back.

Regards
Renjith

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if <source_field> cp '*INVOICE*'.

<target> = 'I'.

elseif <source_field> cp '*Invoice*'.

<target> = 'I'.

elseif <source_field> cp '*invoice*'.

<target> = 'I'.

endif.

RenjithKumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok fine then you can send the same reply to the thread again.

Renjith