cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while importing flavor from SP 2.0 to SP 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have exported flavor form one system where we was having screen personas 2.0 ,  Now i am importing the same flavor in other system where we have installed screen persoans 3.0.

I have made the flavor as .zip and i am trying to import via /PERSONAS/FLAVORS  -> I clicked on import button (F7) and it returns an warning message as " No Flavor Imported "

Please help.

regards,

Vipul Koladia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't export from one version and import into another. If you want to convert Personas 2 flavours to Personas 3 flavours you need a system that has both versions installed, and use the migration option in the main admin transaction of Personas 3.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steve,

It work now.

But i am facing one issue of alinement's. In screen personas 3.0 all the control placement is change.

And giving the message as  " Invalid GUI Input data: display window dimention conflict.

Can you please help on this.

regards,

Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are OSS notes about this error. Have you applied them?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Can you please tell me which note i have already applied Note  2175479 - SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP01 : Released Notes Information and all the sub note related to this note.

thanks in adv.

regards,

Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm thinking specifically about 2016640, but that's listed as a required note in 2175479 so I guess you've already applied that. If you are still having the issue, I suggest creating an OSS incident...

Steve.

Answers (0)