Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI not executed sucessfully

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working in SAP  PI 7.0

Scenario JDBC to RFC(using BPM)

RFC receiver channel is in error .Below is the error message in Message display tool. .

ERROR:MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful

Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful

Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientBapiException: BAPI not executed successful.

Please suggest .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rathansekhar
Explorer
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Rathan,

Thanks for you reply

I have  gone through the link you have mentioned above ,but it din't help.

Regards,

Deepa Chhetri

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please stop and start the RFC channel and see if it works.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Even after start and stoping the channel ,i am getting the above error in message display tool

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you passing the valid data to run the BAPI?Can you test directly in SAP ECC from SE37 by giving input data.

Thanks