cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PAM - access denied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Hoping someone can assist me with this. Everytime I try access the SAP Product Availability Matrix I am prompted to logon. I try logging in with my S-User but it doesn't authenticate and I eventually get an access denied page (see below).

Logon failed

What has happened?

Call of URL https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/pam terminated due to error in logon data.

Note
  • Logon performed in system W71.
  • Logon performed for client 001, user s0008303960, and language EN.

What can I do?

• Check that you have entered the client, user, and password correctly.
  • If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error Code: ICF-LE-https-c:001-l:E-T:1-C:4-U:5-P:5-L:7-X:6CAE8B3EA9EC1ED58CC05A97E2EFA907_6CAE8B3EA9EC1ED58CC05A97E2EFC907_1-x:D40232E53EBFF18F89076CAE8B3EA9EC

HTTP 401 - Unauthorized

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

I am at a loss on why I have no access. I am a super administrator, all other S-Users that I have requested can access the PAM without any hassle. Please let me know if anyone has come across this before.

Thanks in advance.

Michael Wilken

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Frank_Imhof
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

we have moved all users from PAM in the old SAP Service Marketplace landscape to PAM in the new SAP Support Portal landscape until begin of April this year.

Unfortunately, there are some password compatibility issues between old and new landscape. 

Please open an incident on component XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR responsible for user management issues. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Best regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Frank. I unfortunately do not have access to log support calls directly so have logged to our support partner to log on my behalf.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards

Michael Wilken

former_member210513
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

to overpass this issue please implement an SAP passport under the user ID. It should help resolve the issue.

Thanks

Liam

john_r_robinson
Explorer
0 Kudos

However be aware in my colleagues case that even creating a SAP Passport was not possible due to the password compatability issues.

Frank_Imhof
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

please open an incident on component XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR. The colleagues are the user management experts and can help to solve the issue. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Best regards

Frank, SAP Contact for Product Availability Matrix

Answers (0)