cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira Server: Firefox Warning Content not Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm Using Lumira Server for HANA 1.23, When I'm view the charts in the Mozilla Firefox,

I receive a warning message "Content not support",

This happens when I open the Lumira chart in the Firefox Browser,But in remaing Browsers I didn't face this issue
At the First time this prompts Content not support but rest of the operations I'm able to perform.

Cloud you guide me solving this issue

PFA the screen short.

Thank You,
M.Shashikiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to SAP's product availability matrix at https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100005189312015E/ only Chrome and IE 10 & 11 are supported web browsers.

If you want Firefox support, I recommend submitting the idea on Idea Place at ideas.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy Powlas,

Thanks for the reply when can we expect the Lumira Server for HANA next release,

I've found that the available Lumira Server for HANA 1.27 is available in the market but no changes only the document name has been changed.

So, when can we expect the new release.

Thanks and Regards,

M.Shashikiran

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - since I don't work for SAP (I'm a customer) I can't answer that - I don't know.

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm not sure if firefox support is too high on the priorities list, so raising an enhancement idea would be the way to proceed.

please don't assume the next SP+1 will bring this additional support.

regards,

H

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re. Lumira Server for HANA. At this time, the next release will be 1.28 - end of September. And 1.29 - perhaps end of December (these are highly tentative dates).

Re. details of new features and direction of Lumira Server for HANA, please talk to your SAP rep.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek Thanks for the reply,

Can we expect the data preparation room for the Lumira Server for HANA in the next upcoming versions.

Thanks and Regards,
M.Shashikiran

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the concept of Agile Data Prep is on our roadmap plans, but as hinted by Ludek - please contact your SAP sales rep to talk over Lumira Server for HANA deployment type.

There are changes afoot later this year, and we need to work close with your customer.

Regards,

H

Answers (0)