cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does exist any report that combines sales orders related to purchasing orders?

ignasi_tort2
Explorer
0 Kudos

One of my customers wants to find a report to shows at the same time sales order documents and purchasing orders created in relation to sales order by MRP .

I am exploring to create a QUERY in SQ01/SQ02 and SQ03 but it seems a complex issue.

The business scenrio is like this.

Firtst, my customer enters sales orders (one item only) and purchasing requisiitions are created by MRP  for each one of the sales orders.

Second , purchasing orders are created for each purchasing requisition (one item only) .

My customer maintains an Excel sheet to show relationships between sales orders and purchasing orders, but it needs maintenance. He also includes billing information in the same excel.

I am trying to create a query inSQ01/SQ02 and SQ03 but I am stuck with a few problems:

1) which tables should include the query?

VBAK (Sales Document :Header)

VBAP (Sales Document : Item Info)

VBFA Sales Document Flow)

VBRP (Billing: Item Data)

EKKO Purchasing Document Header

EKPO Purchasing Document Item

LIPS ( SHIPPING )

2) relations between this tables

Can some body give some guidelines?

Thanks

Ignasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Though creation of Z-Report will be the best option given your requirement, but just have a look at below reports before going for Z-Developments:

1. SDBANF02

2. SDMFSTRP

3. ME5K

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Purchase orders have data stored relevant to account assignment in Table EKKN. Also You can explore report ME2K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tort

As per your information, purchase requisition was created for every order and that Purchase req was converted into PO correct. So you have to put relation with sales orders and purchase orders by purchase requisition number (BANFN). So can use the tables VBEP-BANFN (schedule line data) and EKPO-BANFN and get the purchase order numbers for the corresponding sales orders.

You can use the VBRK, VBRP tables for getting billing information for the required sales orders by putting the relation with VBAK-VBELN and VBRP-AUBEL.

Thanks

Srinivasa Rao