cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see the 'PI Explorer' - IFLOW in the NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I configured the enterprise service browser and I am able to view the enterprise service repository, but I still can't see the 'PI Explorer'. Also, how able to see iflow and do the modelling and design the workflows in Iflow. Please respond.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

For accessing integration directory content from NWDS, we need to connect to the perspective PI Explorer.

If you are able to connect to ESR part but not ID part, then the issue might be with the incorrect NWDS version which should be compatible with the PI version and JVM version.

Can you check this out and let us know if you still facing issues.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't see the 'SAP process Integration runtime' perspective. that is the reason I can't additional tab of PI. Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

What is the version of your NWDS?

Regards,

Raye

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is your PI system setup only for AEX or did you install SAP PO?Check in the functional units to confirm this.

Thanks

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Window Tab->preferences->PI tools configuration->Connections.Update the PI system details

Or else on the Right hand side you will see the ICON in that select the option as SAP  PI designer perspective.

(To view ID objects and I-Flows,Go to Windows Tab->Perspective->SAP process Integration runtime.)

select this perspective then you will see additional tab - > Process Integration.

Click on it and connect.You will see the ID objects and I-Flows

Update your server details and click on ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why do you get the Unsupported Server Version.As i said in other post to use NWDS for ID objects especially for creating IFLOWS your PO system should support for that also NWDS should be in same version.

Thanks