Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC ERROR

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Actually am not getting how to handle FCC when i have duplicate the sub tree

please find the attachment in the which i have duplicated the Record and i have maintained FCC as per the below .

please help me out !!!

Best Regards,

Vijender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not understand why you are using FileName.In the structure there is no filename,but in Confg i can see that one.Can you let me know the reason behind using fileName.

As per your structure you can use FCC as below:

RecordSetStructure: Record

Record.fieldNames: Mention all your fileds with Comma

Record.fieldSeparator: |

Record.endSeparator: 'nl'

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi ,

Thanks for the Reply !!

Actually am adding Time Stamp in my file .so i have created another subnode with the name File name and in these i have maintained TimeStamp . 

while am taking screen shot it has missed

And am not getting why your advising

Record.fieldNames: Mention all your fileds with Comma

Best regards,

Vijender

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

I echo with Souvik reply below.

You need to mention the occurrence of record & filename in the recordsetstructure for FCC to understand.

Please maintain the recordsetstructure as Record,*,Filename,1

Try this and let us know the outcome.

Regards

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu ,

Thanks for the reply !! ok if i have added the occurrence in the receiver side of FCC is their any thing i have to add in the fields ???

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

Sorry I am confused with sender FCC.

Yes, we don't specify the occurrences in the receiver channel FCC.

Coming to your query, for FCC it doesn't matter whether the xml file has duplicate records or not. It just executes its parameters on the file as configured.

Can you let us know what is the error you are facing here.

Regards

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vishnu ,

Its ok!

And my query is whether i have to maintain any thing more in  FCC parameters from the above screen shot !!

Please confirm that one .

Regards,

Vijender

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

Use either fieldFixedLength or fieldSeparator in FCC for transforming xml to the flatfile.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

One question : Field Time stamp has mandatory occurrence. So in receiver FCC what is the purpose of putting its fixed Field Length as 0 ?

In other words maintaining Time stamp as mandatory and then removing it from the final structure is of no meaning according to me. In fact it will unnecessarily increase processing load.

Also, I hope that the same is not the case with any of the fields under Record node.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I am getting a bit confused at this answer, so kindly correct me

1. fieldFixedLength will give a fixed length to the specific field (lets say 3).

2. fieldSeparator will be used to separate between two adjacent fields.

In this case fieldSeparator is 0. So if the content will be lets say AAA and BBB (per field name), then in text/plain format we should get AAA0BBB.

If only fieldFixedLength be used then the content will be AAABBB as there is no field separator.

So why should we use either of them and not both ? Kindly clarify this doubt. OR may be you might be correct if you are only talking about the specific field Time Stamp in this case.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu ,

Thanks for the Reply !!!

Actually what is the query is when i have maintained the FCC in the ID the file is not the correct format.

Means it should be in

1111| | |

1111| | |

but it is wrong format as

so for the first filed for Object id i have used sort but also it is not working !!

Please advice !!!

Best regards,

Vijender

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

Please note over here that IR (where message mapping / operation mapping is done) and ID (where FCC is done) are integrated at operation mapping level.

So it is obvious that the individual message types are affected by FCC in ID.

Now to come to your question, in the section Recordset structure, please provide Record,*,FileName,1.

Here * after Record indicates that Record can occur multiple number of times.

Good Day,

Souvik

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik,

Thanks for the Reply !!!

Am doubting that in the Receiver side of the file structure i.e 

Record set Structure  why you are advising to use Record,*,File Name ,1 ??

Actually this structure we will use in Sender side right

Please correct me if am wrong .

Regards,

vijender

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have referred various blogs and they all agree that occurrences need not be mentioned.

Found out the reason for this as well. The reason is that in sender FCC, in processing tab we can mention the processing mode as binary or text mode. But in receiver FCC, there is no processing tab, hence by default it is in text mode.

Wrote this just in order to be clear.