Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Solman_setup

vignesh_hipl
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have installed SAP Solution Manager 7.1, prepared SLD.

We are to connect all managed systems.

To do that the document says we have to execute Transaction code "LMDB".

1. For which we got message saying:

"ABAP WebDynpro Services not active. Activate?

This may take some time."

2. When we clicked 'Yes' to continue, it gives us another box:

Internet Explorer Security

A website wants to open web content using this program on your computer.

Then i get an image on internet explorer.

and says:

SAP NetWeaver

Protocol cannot be switched to HTPPS, HTTPS is not configured/active.

SSO Logon not possible; Logon tickets not activated on the server.

etc.

could anybody share/guide us.... from here.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stephan_prat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can activate this service in Transaction SICF, search for Service Name LMDB_WDA_EXPL_OIF, right click on the service and Activate Service.

Regards,

Stephan

vignesh_hipl
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Stephen,

Its already in activate mode...

Is not related to ssl certificate?... we don't have that.

do we have to pay for that ssl certificate?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

From the message explanation , I can presume that SSL is activated , however it's not configured in system. If you want to carry out SSL configuration , then , please set SSL parameters in instance profile & create system PSE (SAPSYS) , Server PSE (SAPSSLS) & Client PSE (SAPSSLC) . Separately for activating SNC , you can use snc/enable = 1 parameter.

Please let me know your thought on this .

Regards,

Nilutpal.

vignesh_hipl
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Nilupal,

Could you give me more details on how to create pse.

yes i created a pse in tcode strust. are you talking about the same!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please find my following comments :

1. From the screen shot, I can see that PSE are created , but have you maintained SSL & SSO parameters in instance profile ?

2. Secondly could you please update the result of sapgenpse seclogin -l   from $SECUDIR path ?

3. As you are using solman system, so based on UME (if it's ABAP) , then u need to add JAVA stack certificate in SYSTEM PSE certificate list (SAPSYS.pse), which you can download from visual admin & then add to SYSTEM PSE (by import certificate).

4. Please make sure you are using same CN (certificate name). Server standard PSE & client standard PSEs should be certified by NETCA. You can find more information in Creating the PSEs and Certificate Requests - SAP Web Dispatcher - SAP Library

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vignesh,

these messages can be deactivated with one of the workarounds mentioned in SAP Note #1590454 - "ICF system logon, error message is displayed twice". The affected application in the case of SOLMAN_SETUP is the WebDynpro application wd_sise_main_app .

(Also, not exactly relevant to the question, but you are affected by a typo problem which is described here: SAP Note #1814641 - Typo in ICF system logon message text (HTPPS).)

Best regards,

Laszlo