cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Feedback dialog box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm wondering is this dialog box is suppose to display a screen shot from the Prepare tab, like it does from other tabs?

If it is, what setting/option am I suppose to select to enable the screen shot from the Prepare tab.

I am using v1.27.

I don't remember if this worked in v1.25

Thank you

Tracy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy - I see it in the bottom right corner of my screen - see below:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Seeing the link for the feedback dialog box is not what isn't working as expected.

In the Prepare room, I can open the feedback dialog box.

By default, the feedback dialog box takes a screen shot of whatever is in the lumira window.

A screen shot is taken  in the visualize room, but not in the prepare room. i can't figure out why not.

I don't know if this is a bug or if the developers purposely don't want to have a screen shot of the data displayed in the prepare room.

Tracy

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It might be worthwhile to chat live with SAP and ask about it - on the home screen, there is a "Live Chat" feature (I have never used it) that is open during certain hours:

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy

As far as "feedback', my suggestion would be either post here, or create a post in the SAP Idea Place. Perhaps even the chat, email or phone options are better avenues of feedback.  I'm not sure that the feedback button gets much attention...

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

Thank you for the suggestions. I will post questions here first and if I can't resolve the issue, I'll send an email.

Thank you

Tracy

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

"send feedback" channel goes to a SAP monitored inbox

what you want to do is select the chart in the gallery, right click - copy to clipboard (paste) or send via email (jpg)

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i am referring to using the feedback dialog box from the prepare room, which just displays data.

i'm trying to find out why the dialog box does not create a copy of the data that is displayed in the prepare room.

any help would be appreciated.

thank you

tracy