SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Oil Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Could you pleas elet me know whats the difference between standard R/3 and IS Oil functionality wise.

Any specific difference in screen wise from standard SAP.

what are main process happens in Oil industry interms of MM perspective.

Any unique scenario's specific to IS Oil from the standard proccurement......Please do share with me.......

I really appreciate your help .

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is-OIL is an add on over the core SD/MM ,

Divided into 2 parts

Upstream

p://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/ec/9d2c3adcc8431be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

and

downstream.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/09/c7183619b5a45ee10000009b38f889/frameset.htm.

Screen wise, these is some change depending on the Fcode especially for IS-OIL .

I will be able to help u if specify for which module u want scenario ….. as there are many components involved

Regards,

O

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is-OIL is an add on over the core SD/MM ,

Divided into 2 parts

Upstream

p://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/ec/9d2c3adcc8431be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

and

downstream.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/09/c7183619b5a45ee10000009b38f889/frameset.htm.

Screen wise, these is some change depending on the Fcode especially for IS-OIL .

I will be able to help u if specify for which module u want scenario ….. as there are many components involved

Regards,

O

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know anyone please reply to my email

We need a Managing Consultant – SAP PRA (Houston, TX) $141,250

Candidate Must Have:

• 5-7 Years Experience

• SAP PRA (Production Accounting)

• SAP Oil and Gas experience

• Functional Experience

• Travel 80-100%

• Visa candidates will be considered

• Canadian citizens without an H-1B visa, but do have a United States residence address will be considered under the TN work permit rules.

ACTUAL JOB SITE LOCATION "City and State": Houston, TX

START DATE: Immediate

LENGTH: Permanent

NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1

Michelle Yang

Vice President

Direct(925) 989-7337

MichelleYang@ResourceSpectrum.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

there is lot of difference between general sap and is-oil .....

here sap provided some extra features in is-oil package, so that it will help u very easily config and implement any clients busieness process into is sap application.

i mentioned some of the feature are........where some specials teams involved like hcm Hydro carbon maangement these people will have greate intregration with mm people.

QCI - so here the product will measured and converted into the multiple forms.

automatic plant re-determination.

automatic item category redetermination.

Danagerous goods check.

Regards

Hari Shankar