cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract holder

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to find the contract holder details,as in EKKO table its not available.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not know your terminology but your case contract creator can be EKKO-ERNAM or also check what is purchase Group -EKGRP.. Then pass this value to table T024 to get details of purchase group.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no term for the contract called owner in sap. Rather the purchase group or say a buyer normally owns the contract for creating the POs based upon the contract .

You can see this in the contract header or from the table EKKO-EKGRP or if you want the contract creator EKKO-ERNAM .

Regards,

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nothing used in standard as contract holder, may be you have custom field!

But you can relates Purchasing Group contract which flow to PO.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean the contract creator in  the system?

You can go to ME33K to display the contract created by. In the table you can see in table EKKO - ERNAM.

If the user don't understand about the contract creator or created by, you can explain in business wise.

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you see when you click on that field in your contract and press F1 and then technical details ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the contract owner.In which field i will be able to fetch this.

Regards,

Roman

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Who is the contract owner from your point of view? What about talking in SAP terms?

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

do you see it somewhere in ME33K transaction code ? Who is the contract owner ? if you are not familiar interms of SAP then please explain in business terms

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is a contract holder?