cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A way to find orders not invoiced but materials are written-off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

please advise me a report (of list, of whatever) which will show  orders (the best option list of materials included with qnty) not invoiced.

The situation is the follow we have to witten-off materials as soon as we ship it to Customer. But we can iinvoice it only on recieving it by Customer. So for some period of time there are materials picked but not sold.

Is there any way to get the list of such orders?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anastasia,

First, explain what is "written off" with an example. Jelena has made a guess which makes things much clear but please confirm.

What is the need behind having the list of orders? Does business want to know which orders need to be billed? Go one step higher and give us the motive/business need.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm afraid to make a mistake in terms, but saying " the written-off" I meant utbound delivery was created to materials.

The need for such a list came from the fact that the creation outbound deliveries are at the same time with the shiping Goods to the first carrier. But invoice are made upon receipt of Goods by the Customer.

Because the delivery time comes up to two - three months, we have a problem with inventory. We get surplusage. And also there is a possibility to create a backup order.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nastya, talk to your abaper, the custom rep would be the best solution.

Also try the transaction VA06

удачи

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what you meant by "written off" but I'll guess it means delivery was PGIed.

In the delivery-related billing scenario the deliveries due for billing (i.e. the ones that are already picked/PGIed or however it was configured) would appear in the Billing Due list, transaction VF04. In the order-related billing scenario you would see the orders there as well (just make sure to check the checkboxes accordingly on the selection screen).

There is, however, no report that would show sales orders that were not invoiced if billing is not order-related. It is for the simple reason that you are not billing the orders in such case, you are billing the deliveries. In this scenario orders are considered complete as soon as delivery is created. This has been discussed many times on SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashina

As per my understanding, Tcode: VLPODL will be useful for your requirement.

Thanks

Srinivasarao