cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range interval not found while Submitting Access Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently implementing SAP GRC AC 10.1 and we are SP9.After configuring the GRC Development System and when I try to request the FF ID through access request and I get the following error.

Number range interval not found

I found the following note 2033098 - Access Request creaion error "Number range interval not found"

which talks about the same issue that we are facing,But the To-Year flag is already unchecked in the system.I am not quite sure on what else to check.

Can you let me know if anyone faced the same issue?If you are able to resolve the issue then can you let me know how to resolve.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The Issue has been resolved by unchecking the EXT(External) check box on the Number Range and after that I am able to submit the Requests.

We can cloe this discussion/thread..Issue Resolved.

Thanks for you help.

Thanks

Ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Alessandro is referring to the Post Installation activity for defining and maintaining provisioning request number range.  Refer to the GRC 10 Post Installation document and review the settings within the IMG (SPRO>GRC>Access Control>User Provisioning> Define Number Range for Provisioning Requests / Maintain Number Range Intervals for Provisioning Requests.

-Ken

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

did you maintain an interval for your number range? Actually this should work without any problem.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Yes I did maintained the following range.

Cheers

Ramesh

******** Issue resolved my taking the External Flag ********