cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman_admin Keeps Getting Locked by SAPJSF

Former Member
0 Kudos

User solman_admin keeps getting locked by sapjsf. I assume its a bad password entered somewhere. I can't figure out what process is doing this. I checked all RFC's and the one that uses solman_admin has the correct password.

Any ideas on how to identify the process or configuration or places to look would be greatly appreciated.

We're running Solman 7.1 sp8.

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198633
Contributor

Hello Daniel,

SAPJSF is a communication user between the AS ABAP and Java.

It is posssible that the solman_admin was entered for an application and that application is continually trying to log in with the incorrect password, causing the account to be locked frequently.

So you may want to find out what is the root cause of the problem, and where the solman_admin was entered.

You can do the following to resolve the issue:

• check this note: 1493272.
  • check the audit / security logs / defaultTrace on the AS Java to determine what is locking the account
  • you can create a diagtool trace. (note: 1045019). There you can see what is trying to lock the account.
  • make a copy of solman_admin account. (This is workaround though.)

Regards,

Peter

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Have you given this user when installing DAA agent(connection parameters) of any managed system and new password is not updated in DAA

Also please check in system preparation ->Maintain users if new password is updated or not

One way to check how it is getting locked

1.Check the change documents of user Solman_admin and see at what time user is getting locked

2.If user is constantly getting locked at same time of day you can check the STAD trace during that period and see from where  the connection is coming

Regards,

Murali

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help.

This problem is resolved.

1493272 references 1665838. I followed 1665838. The passwords for solman_admin had been incorrectly set in remote PI systems. In the remote PI system I went to - netweaver administrator - configuration - destinations and updated the SLD* services with the correct password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

First unlock user SOLMAN_ADMIN.

If this get locked again. Check Gateway trace.

You will be check which RFC is causing the issue.

Try to use user type Service in RFC connections.

Enter new password for SOLMAN_ADMIN in Solman_setup---> system preparation step.

Regards

Anand