Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program to synchronise Product related tables

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me with program/functional module/note to synchronise product related tables in APO. If I am not mistaking then I used that in past to remove inconsistencies among /sapapo/mat* tables but can't recollect what was it.

Thanks and regards,

Devang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devang,

There is something about this topic in http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1478635.  I have never used this note myself 

Re-Ciffing Material Masters from ECC to SCM using RIMODINI solves some SCM related Product problems.  As long as I have used this method, along with regular cleanups using //OM17, I don't recall seeing any unsolvable Product master inconsistency problem.

Best Regards,

DB49

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Devang

Not sure what exactly you are looking for but use /SAPAPO/OM17 to check product-location combination consistency.

As per F1 help of the same it will include these consistency checks:

• A check for the existence of a product location combination in the database and in liveCache
  • A field comparison between product location combinations in the database and in liveCache
  • The determination of obsolete entries for product location combinations in the database
  • A check for the existence of characteristic value assignments for product location combinations in the database and in liveCache
  • A field comparison of characteristic value assignments for product location combinations in the database and in liveCache

I hope this resolves your issue. If yes follow else raise your concern.

Regards

Rahul