cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR deletion issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User is trying to close a project and cannot close because of an open PR commitment.

The PR was created from the Project but the demand was fulfilled through a Stock Transfer. Now, the PR commitment still shows open in Project reports. Since the PR was created from a Project, we cannot delete the PR from ME52N. And because the demand is already fulfilled, we cannot delete the PR from the Project. We tried executing correction programs “RKANBU01” and “RLORD035” and restructure the Project database but
still the PR is not deleted.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks,

Nitisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor

Hi Nitisha,

Just want to confirm confirm certain things before providing any response.

Is the PR converted to PO ?

If its not, TECO the WBS element, which will put the deletion flag to PR and commitment should be removed.

Regards

Terence

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for replying. The issue is resolved. Don't know how I forgot about this TECO option.

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitisha,

have you run RKACOR04 and or  ZKAOIDE0

They should reduce any commitments

Ger

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitisha,

project created PR can not be deleted by ME52n transaction so you have to check option deletion by project builder only.

share the screenshot what you have done for deletion the PR if you still unable to delete the PR.

then we will let you know how to set deletion flag on that or how to remove the commitment in project which is preventing to closure process in the project.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can also manual confirm the activity and then proceed further

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitisha,

I just want to confirm ,Is the PR converted to PO ?

if yes than go to  delivery tab in ME23N and select  complete delivery visa versa same in PR also .

if no than you can remove WBS from account assignment than after try for delete .

Thanks

Nishu