cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping from header or item level udf help

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

Mapping  from header or item level If E1EDPA1 with PARW =WE exists in Line items,it wont be in header level. If  PARW =WE exists in Header level , I need to map from Header and map to all lineitem level if not in header , I need to map from line item level by checking PARW = WE Everything works fine if only one E1EDPA1- PARW =WE segment exists in each line items .The data is not populated when there two segments E1EDPA1 exists in item level with E1EDPA1-PARW= WE and E1EDPA1-PARW = RE . I need to help on the on the following udf for out put the value for if to get only one value for each line item true or false boolean flagWE = false; for(int i = 0; i < pa.length; i++ ){       if (pa[i].equals("WE")){           flagWE= true;               }else{           {               flagWE= false;                       }     } } result.addValue( flagWE); trace.addInfo(" final result. addvalue " +  flagWE); PA1> mapwithdefault->udf>ifthenelse - ( we should get only  one output true or false to go to header or item though there there two PA1 exist with RE and WE  for each line item Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh, please consider re-writing your question. It is hard to follow grammatically and logically.