How should restrict the system from selecting batch having stock in transit?
We have a below scenario:
1) Material A produced for Batch A in Plant XXXX
2) STO is created to ship Mat A from XXXX to Plant YYYY
3) OBD created & Batch A picked at XXXX
4) PGI done & Stock is in Transit
5) SO created for the Material to be sold out of YYYY
6) The batch was manually assigned in the outbound delivery (OBD) of the SO (here system considered stock in transit)
7) PGR against the STO done at YYYY.
8) PGI against the SO at the YYYY.
9) Billing against the OBD will fail as the valuation type is blank (copied from OBD)
(In ideal process user should do GR at receiving plant first and then create SO/Delivery)
Here user knows the batch number and inputs manually in delivery document before GR. As a result valuation type remains blank in delivery and invoice.
Expected solution : System should not allow user to pick the batch having stock in transit.
Kindly guide to achive this functionality.
Kindly note: I have already informed business that this is a process mistake from user side but still they want to avoide it in case user does mistake.
Thanking you in advance!!