Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

writting a module

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a req wherein the interface is Outbound and the flow is:

proxy(ECC)...>pi...>file.

ok, the req is that the data from proxy will be written in PI JMS Q's and than from those q's the data has be sent to the 3rd party server in the form of file.

I have though of a way where we  can have 2 OM and 2 MM.

ie. from proxy..> JMS and than to JMS..>Proxy

But my manager want to use one 1 MM and 1 OM ..

so i thought of going from  proxy..>JMS

In JMS comm channel i will add the module  which will take the data from q's and put the data in the file on 3rd party server

since this is a POC, we can take any 3 fields with names, emp_name,emp_addres and emp_age. and we are doing simple 1-1 mapping here

can

can anybody out here help in making module

Thanks in anticipation

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

Since I have worked on JMS channels, so kindly correct me if I am wrong about the message flow.

SAP(Proxy) --> PI --> MQ --> Third Party.

The message mapping takes place in PI, and MQ simply transfers the data towards third party which gets routed via an appropriate JMS Queue (which acts in the form of folder) towards receiver at third party end.

Hence, the message gets converted only at PI in OM and MM level, i.e., in message mapping level.

So to be clear enough in Module tab, kindly maintain in Processing Sequence section:

CallSapAdapter      LocalEnterpriseBean     exit

The above will ensure the correct processing sequence in terms of end of file being reached just when the file leaves the receiver adapter.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of questions -

What do you mean by PI JMS Q's???

And obviously the the source of information is your sender.

So how does it would differ from writing a file directly on your third party server by adding it is an additional receiver.

i.e.

Proxy -> PI -> JMS

Proxy -> PI -> File

Even if you want to write using a module, obviously you would have to apply some conversion right?

If you don't have to do any conversion then you can reuse the same mapping for both JMS & File interfaces.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go through below links for custom module creation steps.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0b39e65-981e-2b10-1c9c-fc3f8e674...

Regards

Venkat