Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Policy query stops refreshing after some time.

Hi everyone,

We are having the following Problem:

We work with SAP GRC 10.0, and we are using the GRC Policy functionality.

The policy functionality, works correctly. The users create their own query in the "My Home">"My Objects"> "My policies", and they can see and approve their own policies.

Error:

The problem is that after some time, the policy query stops refreshing (Even though, we press the button refresh, and delete or create a new query, for the user who is having the problem).  (Creation of a Query Policy IMG1.1, IMG1.2, IMG1.3).

Extra Information:

1. Regardless of the "My Policy" query, the user, may STILL approve the policy if he has it pending, from his Work Inbox. (The only query that has the problem is the policy query)

2. If the user (For Ex: GRC Administrator) has access to Master Data>Regulations and Policies>Policies and Clicks on "policies". (IMG2)

entering in such tab, then when he clicks on his "create policy query" in "my policies", it automatically refreshes itself, showing the corresponding policies. This workaround of the problem is not sustainable, since we can´t give access to master data to every GRC user. (IMG3)

3. We have not activated Adobe Forms, we are using the policy functinality, "as delivered".

4. We assign, every approver as Cross Regulation Approver. (IMG4)

5. The functionality works correctly, we have been using it for over 2 years now. We have several "published" policies, and available for several users. The error started recently, without any modifications, or notes applied to the system. (We suspect it may be, an internal table that may be full - if you happen to know the internal tables, that the policy functionality).

6. This is not a configuration Error, since this functionality is working in the Devoloping, and Testing Environment correctly, and it worked in the Production environement recently correctly.

ANY kind of information will be apreciated,

Thanks in Advance,

Rodrigo Lopez Villafañe

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question