cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt In SAP@Web Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I just started to study ITS. i would like to know whether i must have the knowledge in SAP@Web Studio?. if yes please help me to start SAP@Web Studio. how do i start to learn SAP@Web Studio?. if you have any Tutorial for this kindly send me to this mail id saran_dg@rediffmail.com.

i have one more doubt. we have ITS to display our R/3 Transaction as a Web transaction, then why we need SAP@Web Studio?.answer will be rewaded.

Regards

Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP@Web studio is used to create IAC custom, new internet application components.

You can find documentation about this and other into SAP@Web studio help, after the installation.

Gianluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simeone,

I have a scenario where some SRM Screens need to be simplified.Do you suggest that these can be done using new IAC's ( or HTML modifications possible to existing )

using the Web Studio of the ITS.

Regards,

Muinul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I ALWAYS use SE80 now....I DESPISE SAP@Webstudio....ever since the "old days" of ITS. SAP@Webstudio was a buggy mess...it would crash out for no reason while in mid-work, load incorrectly, etc. I would use any other editor just to develop manually (even Notepad!) SAP@Webstudio was unnecessary. Once ITS development was brought into the ABAP Workbench, I have used SE80 ever since. 😃

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saravanan,

I would not suggest you to learn about development of Web Applications with the ITS. Only if you had to support some existing application. If your Company wants to creat new Web Applications you should have a look at BSP and WebDynpro Technologies.

Regards

Gregor