Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE ISSUE

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Actually in my scenario there is a typical format in the which the file format should be some what different .

In the which in the output file there should be 2 different lines for a single employee . In the which the first field should be common for all .

for  example :

in the below attached fields For object key there should 2 different files

like if object Key - 11223344 then  it should be

11223344|a|b|c|d|e| | | | | | |

11223344|  | | | | | f|g|h|I|J|

Means the key for the both line is same but the data of the other fields should be in 2 different lines 

Please help out !!!

Best regards,

Vijender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

If you handle this in your Graphical Mapping, that would be much easier. You can copy your <Record> segment and populate the values as per the requirement. In that case, you can use generic FCC parameters which works for both the cases.

Check:

Regards,

Nabendu.

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu ,

Thanks for the reply ,

Actually am also thinking the same logic !!! But my doubt is how to handle the FCC parameters ???

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

Yes, you can handle this in graphical mapping itself.

Just to repeat the Object Key, use one As many node function and accordingly map the remaining record fields to the two target records for each employee.

In the channel level, since each line will have same formula, you can use FCC accordingly to get the requirement.

Regards

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishu ,

Thanks for the Reply !!!

Actually am guessing is that in the Record only all the fields are maintained so .

we have to duplicate the Record  and then we can map the the fields which have to map and  remaining fields we can keep as constant is it ok ???

whether it will work out ???  for my issue

please suggest !!!

Regards,

Vijender

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, map the fields accordingly and map with 'Blank' constant for the rest of the fields which you want empty.

Regards,

Nabendu.

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes !!

but please help out how to handle FCC parameters in the receiver Side ??? 

Regards,

Vijender

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

Check: .

I don't have the xml which will be converted through FCC.

Regards,

Nabendu.