cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-C customer details are missing from the CR (e.g. company code and sales orgs)

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm using MDGC 7 and I would like to create a customer. I've found 2 options for that, either though

• search ERP customer-->create ERP customer
  • search customer--> New-->Organization-->Create Customer change request type

In both of the cases I can insert roles, addresses, bank accounts, tax numbers, ERP customer control data, ERP Customer Marketing Information, ERP Customer Export data, ERP Customer Additional Data, etc.

But nowhere I'm requested to enter company codes, sales orgs, distribution channels, etc., but this would be one of the most important info for me.

Also, when I submit the change request, and, hence, create the customer only the KNA1 table gets new records, KNB1 is still empty.

Could you please help? Do I have to extend the BP data model?

Thanks,

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

OK, I've found that the governance scope under Process Modeling -->Define governance scope was missing, actuall it was set to No. Now I've changed it to Yes, but still missing from the CR. (Whenever I am trying to configure the UI, I see that these fields are supposed to be there, I see their UIBBs, but something else is blocking them to appear.)

Can anybody help please?

Tamas

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anybody have a suggestion?

Many thanks,

Tamas

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Whenever I check the configuration of the relevant CR screen, I can see the UIBB of the company codes, but it says it's "Hidden and Excluded from Event Loop"

Why?????

Does any one happen to know, how can I change it to visible? (Edit mode doesn't work, it asks for Access key...).

Many thanks,

Tamas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas

It looks like you are using Customer Like UI.

Can you confirm  below things?

1. Do you perform CVI customization? It no it is required
  2. Do you perform activity in UI as per Show Master Data Governance for Customer 6.1 Specific ...?
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

thank you, but the correct reply was given by you and Michael Theis in this post:

Thank you very much!

Tamas

Answers (0)