cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFMon - Unable to subscribe message flow group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

we want to use the message flow monitoring.

We connected the PO System and some Business System through the managed

system setup of the solution Manager. Also we completed the technical monitoring steps.

We setup the Integration Visibility Steps in the PO System and run the discovery and all the other steps which are described as prerequisites. When we created a message flow group (with two flows) and we want to subscribe we get several erros.

On the top of the window we get the following error messages:

- You have to define a technical system

- There has been an execption

And if you click on the details of the error there is the following error message:

"Web-Service-Error during Subscribtion"

The SLG1Log for E2E_EXCMGT/SETUP says the following:

"No input provided"

Please help me to find the error....

BR

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Did you ever find a solution for this issue?

EDIT: Okay, I found the solution. SAP Note 2589134

Jean-Philippe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Did you check this link ? MFMon_Troubleshooting - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki

Regards

Jean-Philippe

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Check your SLD for the Business Systems involved. A technical system should be available.

Also, make sure to include undetermined flows when you maintain flow groups.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

thanks for your answer.

The technical system is assigned to the involved business System in the SLD and vice versa.

I'm a little bit confused about your 2nd point. How can I include unterminede flows in a flow group? I thought I can't see undetermined flows in the setup of MFmon...

Thanks

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Step 5 (flow maintenance) allows you to modify names. This is useful for display purposes.

Step 6 (flow group maintenance) is the one you need to check. Within step 2 (select E2E flows), mark Include Undetermined Flows.

Afterwards, press the subscribe button.

In my blog, I also pointed to some OSS notes (in the prerequisites part). Please make sure to import them too.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

thanks for this hints.

I'll have a look at this notes.

But I don't have the possibiltiy to include undetermined flows. Maybe that's caused by my version. SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP10.