cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default work Center values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am creating a notification in iqs21 and when I enter my work center its defaulting a certain plant but this is not the plant I want how do where do I change this setting. tried to google but I cant find a solution. Example work center XXXX is created for plant 1000 and 1001 , when creating notification in iqs21 plant 1000 defaults but I want to use plant 1001.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

T C,

This query belongs to module. but because it is the same program (SAPLIQS0) which is used by PM module, this can be answered here too. But there will be difficulty of not being conversant with the Quality Notification screen. So questions like where you are putting the Work center come. Is it in the popup that appears in the initial screen? Or in the inside screen. This calls for a screen-shot.

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply , yes it is the first screen that comes when you punch in tcode iqs21. the planning plant on the equipment is totally different. e.g have equipment 12345 and the planning plant there is 5010 and work center XXXX created for plant 1000 and 1001.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to change  the plant accordingly in the Work center. As told earlier, it will be clearly understood if you explain through pictures. Also it is important to tell why you are using tcode IQS21 to create a Notification. Also which type of Notification you are trying to create. Use IW21 instead and see.

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What type of Notification are you creating? Are you inputting a reference object?

The Planning Plant in a PM Notification depends on your reference object e.g. Functional Location. If your input only the Work Centre name, the Work Centre from the same Planning Plant is defaulted, if it exists. To input another entry for Plant, you should provide both entries.