cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Copy Guide for Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCN members,

I would need to perform system copy for Fiori. I tried to find system copy guide and sap note for system copy fiori but could not find any. Have anybody done the system copy for Fiori ? I would appreciate for sharing the experience.

Thanks and Best Regards

Tarmizee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad

By system copy do you mean copying all the gateway specific addons and ui addons to other system? We have done for qa and prod to be in sync with dev. In such case we just install and upgrade with spam and saint.

Make sure all the sp levels are in sync and the netweaver version should be same (target and source)

Others may addon as these steps are pure basis work

Reg

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

You are right. After the system copy, do you rerun again the tasklist in the tcode STC01 ? I am not sure if there is any specific post step will need to do for all those specific Fiori Apps.

Thanks and Best Regards

Tarmizee

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the copy is done . I feel only the desired configs relates to fiori like app specifix configs or app specifc roles need to be transported.

Fiori launchpad configs and sicf node activations need to take care manually as this might be on deactive mode

Regards

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for highlighting the Fiori Launchpad Configs and SICF node activation. I will put in my list.

Thanks and Best Regards

Tarmizee