cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapshot Operator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wanted to understand the role of snapshot operators under planning operator section. I see multiple entries for a snapshot. What is the role of these multiple entries. Also I am not able to delete any entries from here ( the plus - minus sign - marked with blue border, on top right is disabled)

Please suggest which snapshots I should keep in system and which ones should be deleted?

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

You setup the snapshot configuration not via the menu Configuration -> 'Manage Planning Operators'.

Instead please use the menu Configuration -> 'Manage Snapshot Configurations'.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YS,

I did use menu configuration > Manage Snapshot Configurations to setup snapshots.I have 5 snapshots created.

However I am not able to understand why there are multiple entries under Planning Operators >Snapshots. ? I have close to 20 records here. I wanted to clean this up before moving to production environment.

Thus wanted to understand what is the significance of these entries and how do I delete them if required?

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Which IBP release you are using now?

There was bug earlier in the earlier patch and should be resolved by 4.0.1.4 However, the extra "idling" entry has to be cleaned up via the backend only.

If your system is hosted by SAP, please report an incident for the cleansing of the unwanted snapshot.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks YS,

We are on 4.0.1.4 patch level.  Seems like to report this an incident for cleansing of snapshot operators.

Thanks

Vijay