cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report data displayed is based on your authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Since the upgrade to GRC 10.1 I am getting the following message in my "view results" page -

The report data displayed is based on your authorizations

Could somebody please let me know if they were able to disable this message or if it is linked to an error in the config somewhere ?

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Siobhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siobhan,

Strangely that message is not an error of sorts, but can be annoying to see when results are reported back.

If you are not getting the right results back, or getting no results reported back, I would recommend that you ask your GRC/Security team to perform a Authorization trace on your user ID and check what GRC related authorizations you are missing from your roles.

If you are seeing the expected results, then I do believe that the message still appears to kind of warn you that there are some additional results retrieved, but not based on the reporting auth values you have in your access. I believe that this is a default behavior introduced by SAP.

Hope that made some sense.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input, I think that it is something introduced by SAP - just wondering if anybody has removed this message.

Thanks again,

Kind Regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the message really annoying end users?

I would not worry too much about that message appearing. I am sure you can delete the message, but it could well be reintroduced when you upgrade the GRCFND_A plug-in in the future.

Take care

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The users seem to think that if they get this message it is possible that the results are incomplete.

Thanks for your input,

Kind Regards,

Siobhan

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siobhan,

Just an update for your issue.

This message will be appearing by parameter id 1114 is set to YES in maintain configuration settings under SPRO

To disable this message,change value to No

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much ! It worked ! Now user are happy

Kind Regards,

Siobhan

Answers (0)