cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see process integration menu in the nwds

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to see process integration menu in the nwds. What could be the reason. Where do I need to provide the configuration related to SAP PI for e.g host, port, client etc. etc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.To configure, go to Window Tab>preferences->Web Services->Enterprise service Browser.

2. To View,go to window Tab->Open perspective->Enterprise Services Repository.

If you still face any issue let us know.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of PI your using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't see the 'SAP process Integration runtime' perspective. that is the reason I can't additional tab of PI. Please suggest.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post the screenshot of all options that are visible

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

If you go to Window-->open Perspective, you can see the SAP Process Integration Runtime as below:

Can you let us know with screenshots on what you are able to see on navigating like this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the version of your PO and NWDS?both should be compatible

Thanks

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

NWDS should be compatible with your SAP PI version. For more information, refer the below links:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Java/NWDS+Download+Links

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I configured the enterprise service browser and I am able to view the enterprise service repository, but I still can't see the 'PI Explorer'. Also, how able to see iflow and do the modelling and design the workflows in Iflow. Please respond.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To configure ID, Go to Window Tab->preferences->PI tools configuration->Connections.Update the PI system details.

To view ID objects and I-Flows,Go to Windows Tab->Perspective->SAP process Integration runtime.Once you select this perspective you will see additional tab,Process Integration.Click on it and connect.You will see the ID objects and I-Flows.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

Can you refer below blog on how to connect to PI system from NWDS:

Regards

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Open NWDS -> Windows - > Preferences - > Enterprose server repository - > server details

or