cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error when saving mitigation control data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We just upgraded SP8 and got this issue. A runtime error occurred when we save a new mitigation control, error message suggests: The change document object used does not exist.

An error is found in method IF_HRBAS_CDOC_HANDLER~WRITE_CHANGE_DOCUMENTS. It checks a change object HR_IT1002 in table TCDOB but finds nothing.

Please suggest if there are any solutions to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Yui

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yui,

Not sure if it solves you issue,

Could you check Process type for change document object HR_IT1002 in tcode SCDO(Display Change Document Objects)

it should be "Dialog".

Regard

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Thanks for your reply! I checked SCDO and HR_IT1002 is not on the object list, actually 1008, 5304 etc. are all missing on the list. Not sure if I could update the list manually, or are they supposed to be inserted by some sort of function modules?

I also checked two tables T777D and T77CDOC, it seems that infotypes are correctly assigned and in the right change document class.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've reported an incident to SAP and update here in case someone has same problem:

According to SAP, the problem is caused by a bug in SUM, and the bug was fixed in at least SUM 1.0 SP12 Patch Level 4 or a higher SUM version.

refer to note 2122247

A suggested solution is to reset and restart the upgrade with latest SUM.

We are discussing the feasibility yet as we are not sure whether that is the root cause or not, what if the problem still exists after we devoting large amount of efforts into it. If there are anyone who fix the same problem without reset upgrade, please kindly advise.