cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Message to SAP action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While tesing the "Send Message to SAP" Action I receive a pop-up with the following text:

"The system could not find your SAP customer notification system user"

Can somebody tell me where I need to configure this information? Is it the paramenter tab in SU01 for every user that need to be able to send the message or is their one place for all people with the Support Desk Admin role?

thanks,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avinash,

you have to maintain the Authorizations in the User Data Maintenance table on SAP's side, and make sure you add your user to the AISUSER table.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jason,

Thank you for the reply,can you provide some more information on how we have to maintain the Authorizations in the User Data Maintenance table on SAP's side

.We have maintained the user in AISUSER table.

Thanks in advance,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After selecting a user, the administrator on SAP's side will:

Choose User Administration

--> Authorizations

--> Edit

Flag the authorization "Send Customer Msg to SAP"

Regards,

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan,

Thankyou very much for thr reply.Can you be more specific as in which T-code we do the settings.Is it to be done from customer side or from SAP side.

If it is to be done from SAP side please tell how do we communicate this to SAP.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks and regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This specific setting is an additional authorization to your OSS ID. The authorizations aren't maintained in a T-code. For our scenario, we have administrators that control the settings via the SAP marketplace. For your case, it may be that a Basis Team has administrative authorizations to make the settings.

Regards,

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 4.0 version for assigning S-Users is different. It is no longer entered via SU01 under the SAPNETID role. The S-user assignment in the user master record became obsolete with SAP Solution Manager 4.0 for safety reasons.

I encountered this error on our system and resolved it by:

1.) T-code AISUSER

2.) Enter User (NWILLIAMS)

3.) Enter Contact Person (the user's corresponding OSS ID without the 'S' and without the leading zeros.

Let me know if this helped out.

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we try to send the message to OSS,it gives the following error,

"You have no authorization for this activity in SAP problem notification system"

Do any one faced this error??

Thanks in advance,

Avinash.