cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent issue in reciver determantion condition.

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My interface source is EDI data to traget is WBI MQ(JMS).One of the partner is sending the EDI data trough Seeberger AS2 Adapter and receiving the data through JMS adapter.I did my interface in Receiver determination define the routing condation and configure the receiver id.

i got error like this.Could you any help me out.

The messages were not sent due to program error on the receiver determination. Here's the specific error:

<b>"Error when determining the receiver: Problem evaluating a condition: Exception CX_SWF_RLS_RULE occurred (program: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CP, include: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CM00W, line: 51). Problem evaluating a condition: Exception CX_SWF_RLS_RULE occurred (program: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CP, include: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CM00W, line: 51). Exception CX_SWF_RLS_RULE occurred (program: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CP, include: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CM00W, line: 51)"</b>

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I am sorry my message is not related to your question,but I need some info,

what are the Seeburger adapters(FTP,As2,Generic EDI,BIC) need to implement EDI=>XI=>SAP and we are getting EDI structure in file format.

what are the end to end steps involved in implementing this..

I really appreciate your help.

thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible that the error is caused by the condition set in the Receiver Determination? The condition is an XPath expression which determines if the message will be send to that receiver.

If there is a condition define, verify the XPath is valid and that at least 1 receiver will receive the message?

Regards,

Bill