cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms time-out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm getting time-out dump error when I run my HR smartform in Production System. I'm passing two control internal tables (one with company and other with employee's organizational unit) and data internal table. And I'm not selecting all employees, just some with specific attributes, some of our employees that we've given temporarily to other companies.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this problem was because of logo. When I transported a request takng it out of my smartform, it appeared correctly in QAS and PRD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Select statment or the code which is retriving the data from the Database. that may be taking long time and giving the dump. see that code and modify the code to access the data from Database very fast.

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my program I select all data, process it and then (after END-OF-SELECTION) I call my smartform. And in smartform I have two nested loops.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And there's another one. I tried to run it for just 1 employee and I'm getting sy-subrc = 1 in PRD and in QAS. But in DEV it's working ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was getting sy-subrc = 1 because smartform's logo exits in DEV but not in QAS and PRD.