cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-CO real time integration rule for selecting intercompany maintenance order settlement

polaggari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have inter-company maintenance order settlements in our system.

we now want post this inter-company maintenance order settlements in FI also using FI-CO real time integration.

but the challenge here is we only want post inter-company maintenance order settlements from CO to FI using this integration. we don't want to post any other transactions from CO to FI using real time integration. could some one explain me how to achieve this.

I believe that we should be defining a rule for selecting CO line items..

if so could some one explain me how exactly to do the same. like how to define the rule, what should be selection parameters, how to use it etc..

Thanks a ton in advance.

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, OK17 do nothing with transferring values from CO to FI, it's only select reconciliation account.

you need customize CO item selection for you Integration variant in sm30 V_FAGLCOFIVARC.

here you can use some option

1. Check box for CC- then only cross company code value flows will be transferred

2. Rule- you can create you own rule for that, e.g. create rule that sender and receiving CC are different and transaction = settlement .

3. BADi -for more complex logic

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OK17, select the rule CO transaction and assign the GL account for the transaction KOAO.

Regards,

Mukthar

polaggari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

KOAO is for all actual settlements but i am speaking about only Maintenance order settlements here. 

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will pick the same transaction for all types of settlement.