Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScheduleLines

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have one IDOC to SOAP scenario,in IDOC they have added one new segment ZORDSTAT_SCHL and we have a QUALF values also from E1EDP02.if QUALF=013(we have 3 Qualf's from E1EDP01) then we need to pass BELNR to PurchasingDocumentNumber. As there are two different segments in ECC and we have only one node i.e. Schedulelines  in SOAP WSDL.

Constant is mapped with Schedulelines

ZORDSTST_SCHL is mapped with Scheduleline

and the remaining four fields from Scheduleline is mapped with the fields under ZORDSTAT_SCHL.

But here what is the issue is we are getting two ZORDSTAT_SCHL segments and 3 E1EDP02's from IDOC but we are not able to populate the three scheduleline nodes in SAP PI...can any one please suggest me with mapping.as we are getting 2 ZORDSTAT_SCHL segments we are able to populate only two Scheduleline nodes in PI and the thisrd BELNR is populating in the next schedule line,i.e. it is pushing the data to another scheduleline from another OrderLine. as these Schedulelines are under OrderLine.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is logical mismatch at IDoc side. If you want to populate 3 <Scheduleline> at Target (because <E1EDP02>->QUALF=013 matches 3 times), what would be the value of the 4 fields under <Scheduleline> at 3rd time? Because ZORDSTST_SCHL is populated only 2 times at Source.

Do you want to copy values for the 3rd occurrence of <Scheduleline>?

Please elaborate.

Regards,

Nabendu.

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

yes,can you please provide how to copy??

and if we get more than 3 ZORDSTAT_SCHL segments then what to do...?

Thanks,

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Couple of things want to discuss:

1. QUALF should not be under <E1EDP02> as <E1EDP02> has no relationship with ZORDSTST_SCHL segment. Both have separate and independent occurrences. QUALF should come under ZORDSTST_SCHL. In that case you will pass only those ZORDSTST_SCHL whose QUALF = 013.

2. You are populating 4 Target fields under <Scheduleline> from Source segment ZORDSTST_SCHL. So logically number of occurrences of <Scheduleline> should be dependent on ZORDSTST_SCHL, not on <E1EDP02>.

3. If you want to copy the values of 4 Target fields under <Scheduleline> at 3rd occurrence (in this example), then which occurrence of ZORDSTST_SCHL fields should be copied? 1st or 2nd occurrence? That should not be the logic.

4. Last thing can come to my mind, if at any once <E1EDP02>->QUALF=013 matches (may be there are 50 occurrences of <E1EDP02>), all the occurrences of  ZORDSTST_SCHL segment field values should be passed to Target.

Regards,

Nabendu.

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

can you please suggest me what to do then?

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, 

This call should come from Business / Functional people. Discuss with them which ZORDSTST_SCHL segments they want at WebService side. If they want filter then what should be the logic for that. 

Regards,

Nabendu.

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

can't we create a node for QUALF=013 ? if yes can you please give me the logic how to implement?

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, we can. But which ZORDSTST_SCHL values will you pass? 

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

Any one...can you please help me with mapping?

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

and also please give the mapping for PurchasingDocumentNumber...