cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP deletes Delivery Item

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are facing some problems to implement our BOP Solution.

The scenario is:

Two Products at the same Plant.

One Sales Order for each product. Different clients for each SO.

Both SOs are at the same Confirmed Date.

There is availability to antecipate the SOs as expected after BOP run.

After BOP runs, the log shows that both orders can be antecipated as expected.

When we check the orders, one is ok at the date shown in the log.

The other order is not. The delevery was deleted/unconfirmed.

Some prints attached;;;

Anyone to help us?

Thanks a lot!

Victor Leao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member702875
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

I know it has been a while since you have posted this topic. However, I would like to know if you were able to figure out and fix the root cause. I am experiencing a similar issue in my company, so I was wondering perhaps it might be the same root-cause.

Do you mind sharing your findings with me?

Thank you in advance,

Paulo Neto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor,

Please display the Sales change log from the ECC side for the sales order item that was unconfirmed.

Best Regards,

DB49

0 Kudos

Hello Dogboy,

Thanks for your reply.

There goes the SOs Changes log... Please consider the tests logs for 22.07.2015.

Regards!

Victor Leão

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor,

I probably should have explicitly told you to use the time sort. My bad.

I notice that there are two userids.  Can you tell me which of these represents the APO RFC User?  Or, are you using trusted systems to link ECC to APO?  Or...?

I also notice that schedule line one is never displayed.  This is odd....

Best Regards,

DB49

0 Kudos

DB,

The user at SO logs is the user which has executed BOP at SCM.

We have no trusted connections... In fact, I expected our RFC user at the SO logs, but it doesnt happen,,, I really don’t know why… L

The logs are time sort...

After some other tests, we have the same situation...

I created a new customer at Development environment, and BOP runs ok for it!

The SOs are properly updated considering our desired date delivery.

For a specific customer we still have the problem. This is oddd...

Is there any customer constraint to update a SOs via BOP?

Customer 0001000062 – No Sales Order updated by BOP

Customer 0001000031 – All Sales Order updated by BOP

Customer 0001999998 – All Sales Order updated by BOP

Via VA02, all orders can be modified like expected.

Thanks for your attention!

Best regards!

Victor Leao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor,

I will assume your log was displayed using "original requirements/confirmation situation": In general, what you see in that BOP results log is what should have been sent to ECC, and also what should be updated in ECC.

I will assume you have reviewed the CIF queues, and find no errors or other problems.  I will further assume that your BOP run ended with a status of "X", which means that all changes were sent, and ECC responded with a message that update was successful.

In standard BOP, without any enhancements, there is no filter that will prevent certain customers in the BOP results from being sent to ECC.  Of course, you can exclude customers from BOP processing, but then the orders will not appear in the BOP result log.

In standard CIF processing, without trusted system implementation, the Sales change logs typically show the RFC userid for changes that were sent by SCM.

I will assume that you have assured yourself that the changes in ECC were not executed by a person manually logging onto ECC and making the changes (e.g. the userids that exist in the SCM system do not exist in the ECC system, or some other logical method).

I will assume you have checked for superfluous temporary quantity assignments in SCM, and removed all that should not exist.

I will assume you have assured yourself that the sales docs are internally consistent in ECC (report SDRQCR21) and in APO (/SAPAPO/SDRQCR21).

I will assume you have compared the timestamps between the ECC change logs and the SCM BOP logs, and you have assured yourself that they are close enough such that you are confident that the ECC changes were in fact triggered by the BOP processing.

Based upon your statements, and based upon the above assumptions, I therefore suspect that you have an enhancement somewhere that is causing this behavior.  Speak to your ABAPers.  They will probably want to debug the queue.

Best Regards,

DB49