cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Sender XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario like File to ABAP Proxy. Input file is huge like 60 MB and it's a XML file. Currently, it's consuming large resources in both XI & R/3 system.

I would like to use the option of Recordsets per Message using the File Content Conversion. As the Input file being the XML, how the parameters under the File Content Conversion can be handled? Can anyone throw some input on this please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

This weblog will solve your issue...

please use file content conversion for xml > FCC(xi)>CSV as you want.

<a href="/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/02/file-receiver-with-content-conversion:///people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/02/file-receiver-with-content-conversion

<a href="/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/06/how-to-process-csv-data-with-xi-file-adapter:///people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/06/how-to-process-csv-data-with-xi-file-adapter

Regards

R.Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

if you only need a few entries of this huge XML-file then you should try Javamapping using the SAX-parser. Its simple to use and i think this could solve your problem with the huge XML file.

To handle the parameters you can also view this blog

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/29/java-mapping-part-i as an example.

And here are the whole parameters you can use in the sender adapter:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm

Good luck,

Regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could use BPM to reduce the size and create seperate files to post.

Otherwise, try and follow this blog:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/27/content-conversion-the-key-field-problem