Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer from ECC to SNC using the program Kanban_md_transmit"

former_member436055
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI All,

Need help about data transfer from ECC to SNC

"Can we transmit control cycles to SNC using the program Kanban_md_transmit".

we are not able to transmit, Also  Suggest if we can transmit Scheduling Agreements with the program or only purchase orders.

Thanks & Regards,

Manjinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manjinder,

You can check the below link for the Control Cycle integration:

Data in Kanban Processing - Kanban - SAP Library

You need to adjust below settings for the kanban cycle in SNC:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/6d/16104202795b33e10000000a155106/content.htm

After finishing all the required customizing and master data you can transfer the Kanban cycles.

This is also mentioned in link: Kanban Master Data Transfer to SAP SNC - Kanban - SAP Library

Transferred Data

You use this report to transfer the following data from the ERP system to SAP SNC.

·  Supply Area (including person responsible)

·  Kanban Quantity

·  Number of Kanban Containers in Control Cycle

·  Control Cycle

·  Reference Fields (Scheduling Agreement with Scheduling Agreement Number or Purchase Contract)

·  Control Cycle Category

·  Material

To be able to use Kanban in SAP SNC, you must create a material in the ERP system and transfer it using APO Core Interface (CIF) to the SAP SNC System.

·  Ship-to Location

·  Supplier

·  Kanban Container Product ID

Control Cycles

You can decide which control cycles the system transfers. To do this, you choose between the following control types:

·  Purchase Orders

·  Purchase Orders and Summarized JIT Calls (only with DIMP system)

Kindly let me know if its helpful.

Regards,

Selim Batur

former_member436055
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Selim

All setting are done and control cycle is visible in SNC also the reference document is maintained in control cycle and transferred  from ECC to SNC but now i have one issue  i am not able to  see contract document number in SNC, under replenishment >>kanban tab.

I am able to see the reference doc in  menu path>> master data settings for kanban as below , also i can see the PO created by kanban request.

Please suggest  am i missing something here.

Regards

Manjinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjinder,

Its nice to see the Kanban MD.

After seeing these Kanban details, did you transfer the Kanban signals into SNC?

You can see the sample integration scenarios below for Kanban Signals integration.

Example: Message Flow for Kanban - Kanban - SAP Library

Also SAP PI settings must be done to execute the automatic integration.

Regards,

Selim

Answers (0)