SUBMIT rsnast00 USER sy-uname
VIA JOB w_jobname NUMBER w_jobnum
   WITH s_objky EQ w_ebeln
   WITH s_kappl IN r_kappl
TO SAP-SPOOL
   SPOOL PARAMETERS wa_print_par
   WITHOUT SPOOL DYNPRO
   AND RETURN.
In this program ""rsnast00"" where i can find the code for body and subject.

If the PO is approved with automatic we need to send different subject.

Thanks,

Abdul Gaffar M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Refer to SAP note 191470 - Purchase order as an e-mail for solution.

How can you both change the mail title and text for the sending of a mail message and maintain a replacement parameter, for example, a document number?
Solution:

1. The replacement routine is maintained in the Customizing for the output type in the detail screen on the "General data" tab page under "Replacement of text symbols" (for releases < Release 4.6B, the replacement routine can be found on the "Mail" tab page).

Program: SAPMM06E
           FORM routine: TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE

2. If you work with the new single-screen transactions ME21N, ME22N or ME23N, SAP Notes 0370522 and 0420066 are required.
    3. Maintain mail title and text.
  • If you want to send a purchase order within an R/3 system using an SAPOffice mail, you can maintain both the mail title ("Re:") and also a mail text in the Customizing for the output type. To do this, select the directory mail title and text for the corresponding message type.
  • If you want to send a purchase order as (external) mail, for example, to a vendor, you have to maintain the mail title in the condition record for the output type (for example, in transaction MN05) on the "Communication method" tab page. Enter the mail title in the "Text for cover page" field. You cannot maintain an additional mail text.
  • Note that the values from the mail title are used to create the description for the attachment.
    4. The replacement parameters must be enclosed by &. Example: You want to enter the title "PO number 450000001". For this you have to enter the following in the "Document Title" field (Message Customizing -> sub-option "Mail title and texts"): "PO number &EKKO-EBELN&".
  • Note that the replacement via TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE can only be executed as of Release 4.6B. If you also want to use the purchase order number in a release < Release 4.6B, refer to SAP Note 120474. As an alternative, you have the option of implementing the text replacement functions by Consulting, priced separately.

Setup for sending PO by email to Vendor | SCN

Regards

Sandy

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul

I am not a functional consultant in Purchasing and my guess would be as good I could search on SCN!

Check if you can change the texts from IMG->Purchasing->Messages->texts for messages

(also check Form Layouts under the same path) (you will have to know the form name for your PO)

More details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/66/efa874b9b311d2a6010060087a79ea/content.htm

regards,

Modak

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that step does a print instead of sending a mail - the name of the step is an important clue!

Check the SAP spool to see if you can find it, you could create an additional step to send it as an email.

regards

Rick