Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User group information is not visible in Risk analysis reports

former_member631141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

User group information is not visible in my Risk analysis reports

I found below note. But I am not sure if this is applicable for GRC 10.1 also. Kindly advise.

1654626 - Usergroup and Resource description missing in detail report

NW 7.4 and GRC10.1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member631141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro

I can see User group in business view. There is any possibility to add this to Technical View also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try and add the column into the report. It could be a hidden column by default.

former_member631141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam,

Could you please advice how I can enable the column.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

to be honest I do not see the reason of adding that column to the other view. There are different views for different purposes and all the fields available in the technical view are also available in the business view. The business view has the advantage that it is more user friendly and provides more information (e.g. user group, full name, descriptions, etc.).

Therefore I suggest that you use the business view and hide the columns you don't wanna see. So in the end you have the business view with the columns from the technical view (you can define own views in the settings of the table).

Sure you can do a modification.. but for some purpose the design of the views was defined. Personally I would not touch them.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within the results page, click "Settings" in the right side of the columns. This will show you any hidden columns that you can add to the results.

If user groups is not available on the Technical view, then maybe you could customise the existing standard report or ideally make a custom copy of the User Analysis report in tcode SM34 in cluster VC_GRFNREPCUST.

More details of how to do this are available in the GRC300 course, or on some of the following links

How to Customize and Enhance reports in PC and RM - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

I hope this answers your question.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

did you run the risk analysis in "business view" format? User group field is only available in business view, and not in technical view.

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro