cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELIVERY COMPLETED INDICATOR NOT SET AUTOMATICALLY ONCE QUANTITY PASSED BY EWM IS ZERO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Good day!

We have a scenario wherein Delivery Completed Indicator needs to be automatically ticked once delivery is already PGI. However there are cases wherein this field in the PO is not ticked automatically and so far the difference we found between the correct and incorrect is that the incorrect one the delivery qty is zero. ECC passed delivery to EWM having quantity = 10 and EWM updated this delivery quantity to zero. Once this delivery passed to ECC it is expected that the delivery quantity reflected is ZERO and the Business expects that PO Delivery Completed Indicator must be ticked automatically and our issue is that this Delivery Completed Indicator in PO is not automatically ticked.

Please enlighten me where can I find possible programs that was triggered since so far during my debug I was not able to capture the program responsible for this. I read some articles but not helping. Or are there configurations needed to be cheked or updated for this scenario?

I really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day Rish,

the underdelivery tolerance can be max 99,9%, not more. So for zero qty delivery system is still waiting for another delivery and does not tick the delivery completed indicator. You can create a new outbound delivery anytime.

As far as I know there is not standard possibility to update PO line item from inside the EWM.

I think this is the custom logic, so BAPI_PO_CHANGE can be used for this. Normally the PO document remains open and is relevant for next VL10B job. You can use mass change MEMASSPO tool to update lock field or delivery completed indicator field to prevent PO item getting into the next VL10B.

Regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

Thank you for your inputs, I have follow-up question.

So it means that there is no standard logic that updates the PO in ECC automatically considering the data passed from the EWM system? And this requirement of the business to automatically ticked delivery completed indicator in the PO is already a custom logic? If they want this to happen, we need to put codes possibly inside BAPI_PO_CHANGE?

Thanks,

Rish

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Correct, it is a custom logic. Currently EWM can just read PO (for EGR), but there is no standard logic for update of PO line item. Somehow I doubt EWM user should be able to do it anyway.

There are numerous spots, where you can call BAPI_PO_CHANGE. You can use enhancement spots in BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC as well.

Regards,

Petr