cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent EWM Automatic Goods Receipt posting?

robert_exler2
Explorer

Hi EWM experts,

we are using complex unloading in our EWM system.

In some situations it occurs that User on shop floor creates an AdHoc WT in RFUI for an HU where Goods Receipt has not been posted yet.

System is allowing to create that AdHoc Task and after confirmation of that Task Goods Receipt is being posted automatically in the background.

This has negative effect on the process as we have utilized several custom functionalities (interface to Non-SAP WMS) which require that GR is posted before any WT will be created for the HU.

My question: Is there a possibility to deactivate/prevent the automatic Goods Receipt posting in EWM once the Adhoc WT got created?

Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

I am not entirely clear whether the Ad-Hoc task unwanted or not.

In case it is unwanted you may also consider an option of enhancing the warehouse task creation.

You can use BAdI /SCWM/EX_CORE_CR_ABORT and prevent users at a given storage type to use warehouse process types with no link to the warehouse request.

i.e. you allow only those WPT, which have "Manual WT Forbidden" ticked.

Regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robart,

from my side I will say to find the action which is auto and trigger at deli sending message to post GR in EWM. You need to write business condition in FM/Action which is auto trigger.

And this action you can find inside deli PPF tab.  Find the message and write condition to stop.

It can be possible to check WPT and stop.

I hope below dig will help to drill down what you do at what level.

or

write logic at HU level. if HU is GRD then system will allow to pick and move from shop floor if not system will not allow to move.

regards

Suraj