Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Configuring "Status " for EH Sets

Hello All,

I have configured EH sets for TRA10.How can i configure an transportation status in such a way that it displays the latest status across the event handlers.

I have 3 event handlers ZTRA10_PRELIM/ZTRA10_MAIN/ZTRA10_SUBSEQ. I have created a configured field of type EH Set linked to the transportation status i am using across the 3 event handlers. Can it be done with standard configuration.

Added the field in the EH Set Display Details:

Status Attribute Values for EH SET: TRANSPORT STATUS

It remains blank in the WebUI :

Former Member
replied

Hi Arun,

the EH Set Status should be the right way:

Create or Update a Status Attribute Name for EH Set

Functionality

This method creates or updates a status attribute name for an event handler set.

This method can be used in all activity types.

• Parameter-1: Enter the status attribute name to be updated as either a constant or an metadata tag.
  • Parameter-2 (optional): Enter the status attribute value for the status attribute name as either a constant or an metadata tag.
  • Parameter-3 (optional): Enter the event handler set profile ID to specify which event handler set is to be updated, if the event handler may belong to multiple event handler sets. Leave this parameter blank, if all event handler sets should be updated unconditionally.

Return code:

• 0 - If successful
  • 1 - If the status attribute name is invalid
  • 2 - If the status attribute value is invalid for the status attribute name
  • 3 - If an invalid yes/no value (X / blank) is entered for the status attribute name

Valid status attribute names and their corresponding status attribute values are user-defined SAP Event Management Customizing values.

Did you check the log if there are some errors related to EH Set Status activity?

Best regards,

Steffen

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question