Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring "Status " for EH Sets

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have configured EH sets for TRA10.How can i configure an transportation status in such a way that it displays the latest status across the event handlers.

I have 3 event handlers ZTRA10_PRELIM/ZTRA10_MAIN/ZTRA10_SUBSEQ. I have created a configured field of type EH Set linked to the transportation status i am using across the 3 event handlers. Can it be done with standard configuration.

Added the field in the EH Set Display Details:

Status Attribute Values for EH SET: TRANSPORT STATUS

It remains blank in the WebUI :

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If I understand your requirement correctly, you can follow below steps:

1. Define Overall Transportation Status in Status Attribute Names -> and give whatever status values.

2. Assign this Overall Transportation Status to Define Status Attribute Profiles

3. Go to Define configure for fields for display and create a Configured Field as ZTRA10_PRELIM_ST / ZTRA10_MAIN_ST/ZTRA10_SUBSEQ_ST.

4. Assign EM Object as Event Handler and give same Status Attribute Name to all event handlers

5. Assign this field in each event handler display details in Define User Profile.

When the ruleset run and set the status, it will be appeared in all the three event handlers with above config.

Check and let me know.

Regards

GGOPII

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I am currently using an overall transportation status for 3 event handlers & not individual status profile for 3 event handlers.

As suggested by you ,the transportation status will get updated ,but how i can display the overall status against a single entry. i.e for EH sets i can display value for a single default event handler & hence system will fetch the transportation status which was associated with either one of the event handlers in WebUI.

Eg: Current Status - Prelim Leg- Dispatched from Vendor Warehouse

Current Status - Main Leg - In Sea

Current Status -  Subsequent Leg - Not Started.

In my configured field,for EH set display an default event handler is -Prelim Leg so it will always display "Dispatched from Vendor Warehouse" it should as "In Sea".(Latest Status)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

the EH Set Status should be the right way:

Create or Update a Status Attribute Name for EH Set

Functionality

This method creates or updates a status attribute name for an event handler set.

This method can be used in all activity types.

• Parameter-1: Enter the status attribute name to be updated as either a constant or an metadata tag.
  • Parameter-2 (optional): Enter the status attribute value for the status attribute name as either a constant or an metadata tag.
  • Parameter-3 (optional): Enter the event handler set profile ID to specify which event handler set is to be updated, if the event handler may belong to multiple event handler sets. Leave this parameter blank, if all event handler sets should be updated unconditionally.

Return code:

• 0 - If successful
  • 1 - If the status attribute name is invalid
  • 2 - If the status attribute value is invalid for the status attribute name
  • 3 - If an invalid yes/no value (X / blank) is entered for the status attribute name

Valid status attribute names and their corresponding status attribute values are user-defined SAP Event Management Customizing values.

Did you check the log if there are some errors related to EH Set Status activity?

Best regards,

Steffen

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I changed my rule set recently & the SET_EH_STATUS activity was left out.Assigned the SET_EH_STATUS back & the transportation status is updating now.

Thanks Steffen & Gopi .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I don't think that this can be achieved through standard config. One solution is to use a custom rule/activity after SET_EH_STATUS to check the status of all the event handlers and then display the latest status.

BR,

US

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

can you find the status in table /SAPTRX/EH_SETST?

This is the table where the Set Status is written.

Best regards,

Steffen

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

I can see some values in this table against the status type -ZTRA10_TRANSPORT.But am unable to find; as the GUID displayed is against which set of shipment document?

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

the mapping of the EH Set Guids to EH Guids you can see in table /SAPTRX/EH_SETEH.

Best regards,

Steffen