cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import transactions from SAP Business One - Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I am working on a implementation SAP B1 project but I need a help in a task that demand some integration of SAP B1 and other especific software system of other partner.

In Brazil, we have a complex labor law that generates a complex accounting entries. In this project we are implementating the SAP B1 without any AddOn, standard implementation. But, the JOURNAL ENTRY generated by labor law is very complex. And an other software will generate the txt archive to realize a integration. The idea is that the txt archive be customizate to generate by data import a JOURNAL ENTRY of opperation labor law.

I'm trying to do this task using the DATA IMPORT > IMPORT TRANSACTIONS FROM SAP BUSINESS ONE. For this, I generate a DATA EXPORT and get the txt archive and annalyse the columns and lines on this archive. But the archive, columns and lines information are so bigger than I expect.

If exists a layout commented, with heading of columns and commented fields, facilitate my work.

This layout exists? Someone haves some information about this routine and about this layout?

Remember: DTW Routine is not a possibility on this case. The user needs a background in SAP B1 to realize this routine.

Leandro Martins

SAP B1 Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is better to write DI program to do it which can be scheduled.

Frank