How to design in IFlow Sap NetweaverDeveloperStudio
jHow to design and how many process components along with their communication channels and all the related objects are required?
I am using the SAP PI Integration builder, SAP PI Enterprise Service Repository and for PO the Sap NetweaverDeveloperStudio
Following is the scenario...
1) Have a web interface that would take 3 filter criteria (1. From DateTime 2. To Date Time 3. Id)
2) The interface would call the SAP PI based web service to supply the criteria
3) Based on the filter criteria provided in the step 2, need to pull/extract information from 3 different external web services. The data that is pulled would be mapped to 5 different fields.
4) Need to apply some rules to the data which has been pulled from web services for simplicity one can understand it as of a translation. And it would be done in the SAP PI.
5) Now to push the data to another web service. (It’s a SAP table exposed as web service) to populate the parking or bridge table.
6) Finally to call another web service, that would pull the data from the parking table. And does the processing. On successful/failure completion the acknowledgement/response would be returned back to the caller.