cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to design in IFlow Sap NetweaverDeveloperStudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

jHow to design and how many process components along with their communication channels and all the related objects are required?

I am using the SAP PI Integration builder, SAP PI Enterprise Service Repository and for PO the Sap NetweaverDeveloperStudio

Following is the scenario...

1)            Have a web interface that would take 3 filter criteria (1. From DateTime 2. To Date Time 3. Id)

2)            The interface would call the  SAP PI based web service to supply the criteria

3)            Based on the filter criteria provided in the step 2, need to pull/extract information from 3 different external web services. The data that is pulled would be mapped to 5 different fields.

4)            Need to apply some rules to the data which has been pulled from web services for simplicity one can understand it as of a translation. And it would be done in the SAP PI.

5)            Now to push the data to another web service. (It’s a SAP table exposed as web service) to populate the parking or bridge table.

6)            Finally to call another web service, that would pull the data from the parking table. And does the processing. On successful/failure completion the acknowledgement/response would be returned back to the caller.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Iqbal,

After going through description i came to know that this interface has multiple sources where data can be extrnacted. Please find my following solutions.

1. 3 Business Components required to be created, incase you would want to combine the data to map to single target this required SOAP lookup.

2. Designing of IFLOW should have 3 components with 3 interfaces, should have mapping step in middle of Outbound and Inbound interfaces.

I would recommend you to use proxy to expose SAP table rather than SOAP service via SAP PI, this will make the interface design easy and optimal.

Thanks&Regards,

Prasannakrishna Mynam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

Check below links may be helpful if you haven't checked it already.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/304eda9e-736f-2f10-7c99-a9b61353c...

Best Regards,

Suresh S