SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Function - ISR_RETAIL_STORE missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For a customer we are considering implementing Physical Inventory during opening hours. In the available documentation it is stated the business function ISR_RETAIL_STORE should be activated to free up the required functionality.

Problem is that the required business function is not available in the switch framework.

Could someone provide me with the prereqs for getting this business function available in de switch framework

Kind regards,

Wilbert

4 REPLIES 4

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the Business Function ISR_RETAIL_STORE is available as per SAP ECC 6.0 EHP2 (which would be EA-RET 602 as technical component)

Retail, Store & Multichannel - Trade - SAP Library

So, you should at least have this EHP installed to be able to activate the function.

Remark: you also need to active Business Function LOG_MM_CI_1 and SD_01 as pre-requisites.

Regards
Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias

Thanks for your reply. Via System - Status I retrieved the following information about EA-RETAIL component

Component          EA-RETAIL

Release               600

SP-level               0023

Supportpackage    SAPKGPRD23

SPP-level             0000  

Is my conclusion correct that this does not meet the requirements to have business function ISR_RETAIL_STORE available?

Thanks

Wilbert

0 Kudos

No, as I wrote above, you need EA-RET 602 and you have EA-RET 600

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Thanks

I will inform my customer to first upgrade to the correct EHP level before required functionality will come available.

Kind regards

Wilbert