Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not populating in workspace.me

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created business scenario and its generated successfully in the remote login connection ,Business scenario is also showing under workspace.me but instance is not populating in the workspace.me, Moreover ,business scenario calculation view have all the data in that table.

According to some discussion thread I run the following procedure also :

1. SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY schema with name template "SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY"."<package>.gen_<business-scenario-name>/SPVR_<business-scenario-name>_PROC".

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

Few things to check:

Have you generated the Time Dimension data ? What is your correlation time - this is set in Business Scenario property. Check if it before todays date ?

Regards,

Archana

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

In my correlation time it was not set today's date but according to your suggestion I made it into today's date and again generated but still getting same issue i.e not able to retrieve any instance in workspace.me.

Moreover,have not generated the Time Dimension Data ,could you give some more detail about this.

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

Please go through the section Generate Time Dimension in Installation and Upgrade guide.

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

As per your input ,I have check in the table in _SYS_BI schema ,It has table M_Time_Dimension,but there is no data there ,so whether I need to generate data according to Installation and Upgrade guide or need to contact admin for this.

Moreover,I observed one more thing in my  Business scenario context calculation view that it showing red . like

Thanks,

Mani

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

Yes, the time dimensions data has to be there. Either you do or admin as per the guidelines in your company.

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for your input,

Data is populating in workspace now after generating the time data. But I have to run procedure

("SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY"."<package>.gen_<business-scenario-name>/SPVR_<business-scenario-name>_PROC")

every time in order to get data in the worspace.me  and also showing repetitive data.

Suppose I running  three  different process and after that I need to run this procedure ,Its give me only one process data three multiple time,Its not showing three different data.

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana ,

If  We have any configuration issue than we can find that in our Administrator Cockpit right  in OPint sapce.me. I think Mani have Config Issue so if he can add admin role in his user than he can able to seen everything what is missing in configuration.

Thanks,

Sumit

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Time Generation is not part of the Administration Cockpit. Admin has to follow the guide for complete setup and configuration of the HANA systems for OpInt to run successfully.

Yes, OPINTADMIN role  is required to access the Administrator Console in workspace and setup the missing configuration. But that is not the complete configuration. We have automated some parts of the configuration to ease ADMIN setup activities.

regards,

Archana

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for your valuable input,

I have checked in my Administration Cockpit,I have found following message Administration Cockpit-Configuration Incomplete ,Attaching screenshot for the same.

I assuming that problem related with generation of business scenario and instance not coming in space.me is due to this incomplete configuration ?

In Administration Cockpit found following message:-

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Go ahead and complete the Configuration. Also, there could be various factors why the data is not coming in the workspace. Incomplete configuration is just of them.

regards,

Archana

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I have a doubt to run this procedure ("SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY"."<package>.gen_<business-scenario-name>/SPVR_<business-scenario-name>_PROC") .

During runing this procedure. if i have run five different process with different id in bpm then if i run this procedure in hana studio then in sapce.me i find five process completed .but same  REQUESTID I dont know why ? but every request id have difference process ID.

Thanks,

Sumit

former_member250641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I am able to solved that issue, the issue is not related with OPint, I made some mistake in BPM workflow so that's why such type of output is coming in Space.me

Thanks,

Sumit

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As a good practice please mark the answers as helpful/answered so that it helps others who are searching for right answers.

Regards,

Archana

Answers (0)