cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK40N - FM to extract material to be calculated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

our client ask us to find the function which select the materials that have still to be calculated in transaction CK40N, after the BOM explosion.

Is there a standard function to select all the material components that have to be calculated?

We have those information in inuput: MATNR,WERKS,TVERS.

We found the FM K_KKB_CALCULATION_EXPLOSION but it does not seem to get the right values.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As a principle all in house manufactured materials should considered for standard cost calculation at a suitable interval. And all newly created in house manufactured materials should be used in the system only after calculating standard cost estimate only. If we are following this principle we don't need to have a list of materials to be costed at a particular point of time.

How ever there is a standard t code "CKAPP01' which gives you a list of materials which are never costed till date in your system.

Regards

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer.

I know the request is not ordinary but our client needs to have those information in this way.

This transaction is very helpful, but i am looking for a FC to use in other context.

I will check the program to see if is possible to transform the transaction in a function...

Thank you very much

Answers (0)